Meenakshi (Meena) A. Hirani, Esq. started her law practice in India in 1976 in Corporate and Tax Law. After coming to the United States, she received her Masters in Comparative Law from the University of San Diego, her Executive MBA from Rollins Crummer Graduate School of Business, and her JD from Stetson College of Law. She has taught at the Crummer Graduate School of Business as an adjunct professor for ten years and has also taught Legal Clinic at the FAMU College of Law.
Meena is a past president of both the Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers and the Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association, and serves on various other boards. She received the 2012 Leaders in Law award from the Florida Association of Women Lawyers' Central Florida Chapter and Elizabeth Susan Khoury Guardian ad Litem Award of Excellence from the Legal Aid Society of OCBA in 2017. Meena was also designated a 2021, 2022, & 2023 Super Lawyer.
- Stetson College of Law, Florida
- Rollins College-Crummer Graduate School of Business, Florida
- M.B.A., Master of Business Administration - 1995
- University of San Diego, California
- Masters in Comparative Law - 1983
- University of Bombay, India
- Gujarat University, India
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature with Honors - 1972
- License to practice law in Florida & District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Middle District of Florida
- Supreme Court of the U.S.A.
- License to Practice Law Bar Council of Maharashtra - India
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Salesperson
- Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honorarium
- Member of Orange County Bar, Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers & South Asian Bar Association
Current Employment Position